I am a Director of Information Services at West Corporation, with over 10 years of experience in design, architecture, and integration of Enterprise grade technologies and user-intuitive smart technologies. I am also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt focused on Strategic Innovation and Business Process Optimization.
My Strengths Finder 2.0 themes provide insight into my thought process and approach:
- Ideation – Love BIG ideas. Able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena and constantly find novel and fresh approaches to solve problems
- Strategic – Connect the dots at an abstract level, and plan for success through optimized tactical approaches, while devising counter-measures and options for meeting end goals
- Intellection – Research and Development coupled with my academic background drives me to generate theories, concepts, and have insights into trends and innovative designs
- Input – Thirst for knowledge and new ideas makes me a rational thinker and enables me to exercise sound reasoning and objective analysis of situations
- Restorative – Adept at dealing with problems, figuring out issues and errors, and identifying solutions as resolution. Strongly influenced by Lean Six Sigma methodologies and my process optimization background.
I graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington with a Doctorate in Computer Science in 2010, obtained my Masters in Computer Science from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, and my Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Electronics from RV College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Areas of Proficiency